Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, where you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Sandfield Pitch and Putt.
Do I need to book?
- No, there is no booking system, just turn up and play.
Can I pay by Card?
- Yes, you can pay by card or cash.
How much does it cost to play Pitch and Putt?
- An Adult round with club hire and one golf ball will cost only €10 and €8 for Students or Under 18
- Please check out the ‘Fees’ page for the full and current list of charges.
Can I hire Golf Clubs?
- Yes, we have a full range of Right and Left handed golf clubs available to hire for adults and juniors.
Is there a Weekly Ticket or Season Membership I can purchase?
- No, we do not have memberships or weekly passes.
- We do have a Customer Loyalty Card where you get a FREE round after playing 5 full priced rounds.
Can I play a second round?
- Yes, we have a discounted green fee for those players that want to go around again on the same day.
Is the course Open all year?
- No, the season usually runs between Easter and the end of September, subject to weather conditions.
What time do you close in the evening?
- There is no fixed closing time, we remain there until the last group have completed their round.
- We do however have a last starting time depending on the time of the year and can be found on the Opening Times page.
Do you have Toilet facilities?
- Yes, there is a unisex Toilet in the garage next to the 3rd Green.
How many holes does the course have?
- The course has a full 18 Holes, all of which are unique.
How long does it take to play all 18 Holes at Sandfield Pitch and Putt?
- Depending on the experience and size of group on average you should allow at least 1 hour 30 minutes for a 4-Ball group of regular players.
Do you sell Refreshments and Snacks?
- Yes, we have cold drinks, crisps and chocolate bars for sale.
- Check out our prices here